Monday, November 15, 2010

How to do with my favorite pet ?



My favorite pet is cats. I think cats is so cute and easy for care . Nowadays I don't have a cat
but I save money for buy a cat. When I see cats I will play with it. If I have a cat I spend my time with it after I come back to university . I bring my cat to inside of my house. I think cat is one of my family. Sometimes I sleep with its. My aunt has a cat too. Her cat is free to walk around her house. Sometimes She can't find her cat because her cat is escape from her house to another place.Cats are easy to find foods to eat. They love fish . My aunt feeds her cat like fish and rice and others foods that they can eat. I sometimes go to my aunt's house for play with her cat. Cat is one of the best friend for human like dogs. Time and care are important for any pets. I think cat is friend and family. I will never let its away from me (except it dead). If I have a good thing for my cat. I give to it. This is a good owner. I care my pet like care myselfs.

No comments: